Zoolander Fashion Quotes


Zoolander Fashion Quotes. Of course i’m a model.” —derek zoolander Be professionally good looking. 7) if there is anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it's that a male model's life is a precious, precious commodity.

Zoolander Quote Really Really Ridiculously Good Looking
Zoolander Quote Really Really Ridiculously Good Looking from www.teepublic.com

Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty. Can zoolander and his new friends find out how to prevent the incident before it's too late? And when i say brother, i don't mean, like, an actual brother, but i mean it like the way black.

Zoolander's Fashion Quotes Zoolander 'Moisture Is The Essence Of Wetness, And Wetness Is The Essence Of Beauty.' Zoolander's Fashion Quotes Zoolander.


Rufus, brint, and meekus were like brothers to me. I'd like to do this forever. Prancing around in your underwear with your wiener hanging out?

But When Evil Fashion Guru Mugatu Hires Zoolander, He Thinks His Life Has Turned Back Round Again, That Is Until He Finds Out That Mugatu Has Actually Brainwashed Him To Kill The Prime Minister Of Malaysia.


You're dead to me boy. You're more dead to me than your dead mother. Which is more meaningful i think.

It's A Problem I Had Since I Was A Baby.


Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty. Rufus, brint, and meekus were like brothers to me. — quote by derek zoolander “people come up to me all the time and say ‘you should be a model,’ or ‘you look just like a model,’ or ‘maybe you should try to be a man who models.’ and i always have to laugh because i’m so good looking.

I Caught My Reflection In A Spoon While I Was Eating My Cereal, And I Remember Thinking, ‘Wow, You’re Ridiculously Good Looking, Maybe You Could Do That For A.


Zoolander is so hot right now, with zoolander 2 now in theaters. Can zoolander and his new friends find out how to prevent the incident before it's too late? Whenever you need a good laugh, turn to these quotes.

(Image Credit) Moisture Is The Essence Of Wetness, And Wetness Is The Essence Of Beauty.


You're dead to me boy. After zoolander turns his back on his modeling career to do something selfless for once, mugatu finds a way to tempt him back. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”.


Post a Comment

0 Comments